Corrimal Skin Cancer Clinic
Our practice now offers skin cancer checks and treatments, six days per week. With three highly trained and skilled skin cancer practitioners, our practice is able to offer the full range of treatment options in fully equipped and sterile treatment facilities.
Do I need a skin check?
Our patients are people from all walks of life. Here are some of the risk factors that increase the risk of having a skin cancer:
- A family member has had a skin cancer treated
- You have been sunburnt in the past, particularly as a child
- You have used a solarium in the past, particularly under the age of 30
- You have a large number of moles on your body
- You work outdoors or have done so in the past
- You regularly pursue an outdoor sport such as cricket, golf, surfing, running, or swimming
- You have had a skin cancer before
- You have a very fair skin which burns easily
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT PHONE: (02) 4283 3344
No Referral Necessary. Don’t delay, head on in for a visit today!